Review | NYX trio eyeshadow

        

As one of my birthday gifts I recieved two of these NYX trio eyeshadows in Golden Peach And Rock N Roll. As soon as I experimented with these products I knew that I will definitely be buying more! 

                            
These colours are very pigmented (unfortunately the picture does not do it justice :( ) , they go on the eye beautifully and are creamy and easy to blend. 

My goto look with these shadows is to use the darkest and the lightest shade of the shadows In Golden peach on my lid, with the lightest shade on the inner half of my lid and the darkest shade on the outer half. I then use any medium-dark brown eyeshadow in the outer V of my eye and blend it out using a light grey/brown as the transition shade. And to top it all off I use The Benefit they're real mascara! 

Do you have any well loved nyx products? 
R x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment