You don't always get what you pay for!


As I was always stuck in the mindset that you get what you pay for, which is honestly pretty true. When I came across this Fräulein 180 colour eyeshadow palette, I had extremely low expectations as it is under £15 , where as BH cosmetics palettes can be well above £50. I thought the pigmentation won't be great, the texture won't be great.

I decided to ask for this palette for my birthday, as worried as I was about the quality, I had yet to find out about the AMAZING pigmentation, super soft texture, long lasting, vibrant and beautiful colour range! 
The Fräulein cosmetics have very low prices for very very good quality, I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a BH cosmetics palette dupe. :) 
Fräulein website:
http://www.fraulein38.com/ 



Lots of love,
R x x






No comments:

Post a Comment