Your lips but better!!


So, as I goto school everyday, I can't use any bright/bold colours (very sadly), however theres plenty of alternative 'your lips but better' lipsticks and lipgloss! So I thought i'd show you guys a few of my favourites. :) 

    
I tend to put a thin layer of Carmex on, and then a layer of Mac - creme cup. As creme cup is a cremeshene lipstick from Mac, it is already moisturising and fairly glossy, but i find that mixing it with Carmex makes the perfect glossy nude pink, and extremely moisturises your lips! 


Everyone knows about Maybelline baby lips in the beauty community, and i must say that they are the perfect 'your lips but better' colours. Very easy to put on, and as they are a tinted lip balm, they moisturise your lips leaving them silkyyyy smoooooth the whole time you wear this product! My favourites are Cherry me and Pink punch, with very sheer but build-able colour, they are ideal for everyday wear! 

 
Last, but definitely not least, is the NYC liquid lipshine in the colour Rockefeller red 589. This is the perfect everyday, long-lasting lipgloss. With a sheer but noticeable colour, this is gorgeous for a day-to-day basis! 

Hope you enjoyed this little lipstick/gloss update! 
Speak soon.
R x x 

Products mentioned:
Mac - Creme Cup
Maybelline baby lips- pink punch , cherry me
Carmex lip balm 
NYC liquid lipshine - Rockefeller Red 589 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment