Review | Maybelline- The Rocket Mascara!


I think everybody knows that Maybelline has some extreme mascaras! 
So i'd thought i'd do a little review on the Maybelline, The rocket volume express mascara, in waterproof! 

For starters, the most trustworthy mascara if you're looking for a 100% smudge and waterproof mascara, because this stuff will not budge, although it is easy to remove with eye-makeup remover and a cotton ball/pad! 

The wand has a very unique design to de-clump and volumise your lashes in one. However, this may not be for you if you like to layer your mascara, though I find it rarely even needs 2 coats.

If you guys have any favourite mascaras, let me know in the comments. :) 

R x x


This is not a sponsered post, it is entirely my opinion.:) 

3 comments:

  1. So cool I have the same and I love it...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just checked out your blog, and started following you :) love it ! X

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Just checked out your blog, and started following you :) love it ! X

      Delete