Whats in my Make-up bag?


I don't usually carry my make-up bag around daily, and to school etc, however I do move around from my Grandparents to my Dads, to my Mums, so im always here there and everywhere! 
So I thought id show you what I keep in my everyday make-up bag! 

I prime my face using The body shop - Matte primer , im totally in LOVE with this, it gives me a silky soft feeling on my skin and helps my foundation last all day. 

For my skin I use the Garnier BB cream - Medium Im inlove with this simply because its not to heavy, and not to light, I use the combination/oily one as i get very oily around the Tzone (being a teenager an all) , and I find this helps SO much with controlling it! The coverage is medium which is perfect for every day. Also the advantage of it being a BB Cream is that it really helps my skin and even outs the tone! 

I apply my BB cream with my (very stained) Beauty blender, i absolutely love this sponge, personally I like to make  it slightly damp as I think it helps make the makeup look less cakey. 

I have 2 concealers, one for undereyes which means its slightly more highlighting, for this I use the very popular  Collection - lasting perfection concealer, because it simple does what it says on the tin! 
For spots and blemishes I use the Maybelline - Superstay 24 hour concealer, I believe the Superstay line is very underrated, Ive heard the lip products are very drying, however this concealer is great for my spots and blemishes because it really doesnstay all day! On my skin it isnt very drying, but this may be because it is slightly more oily. 

I use the Bourjois Chocolate bronzer, to contour my face, and the gorgeous seventeen blush - first flush. 

For my brows I use this No7 eyeshadow palette, im not 100% sure the name of this as it was a gift, but im pretty sure it was in a limited edition collection (sorry guys!) , I used the medium/dark brown for my brows, and the vanilla colour to highlight my brow bone, I use the lighter shimmery brown on my lid, and the same dark brown blended into my crease.
Every now and again I will do eyeliner with the Collection - Extreme liner eyeliner pen, this is a reasonably good liner for the price, however I do find that it creases on my eyes. 

For mascara I use Maybelline - the rocket , which i have done a previous blogpost explaining more about this. :) 
And use my average Boots Own brand eyelash curler, 

For a lip colour that is an easy everyday colour, I have the Rimmel - nottinghill nude which is a fantastic dupe for Mac - Creme cup. 

Alot of the time my makeup bag tends to switch up, but I thought i'd show you the basics of my every day makeup! :) 

Comment anything you'd like to see next (bit stuck on ideas!) 
R x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment