The (late) Autumn/Winter Tag!



Hey everyone! 
I haven't posted in a while and I struggled on posts, I wanted todo a tag and found this one floating around blog world! 
So here's the autumn/winter tag. :) 

1. What's your favourite autumn/winter drink? 
I absolutely love love love tea and hot chocolate on cold days! I particularly like the Wispa hot chocolate when I'm all cosy with a blanket! 

2. What's your favourite lipsticks for this time of year? 
For me it's ALL about the dark reds and berries! I pretty much consist of the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107. 

And the Rimmel colour show off lipstick in 'stare at me'. 

3. What's your goto moisturiser? 
I love the Simple hydrating moisturiser as it simply does what it says on the tin! 

4. What are your goto eye colours? 
My eyeshadow routine changes a lot as I love experimenting with new things! At the moment I used Mac Aurora pigment on the lid, and blend Faint from the Urban decay naked basics palette, from the same palette I'll use Naked 2 just above the blended Faint, and Virgin to highlight my brow bone. If I have time I'll define my bottom lashes by placing a thin line of Faint in the outer corner and blend it through to the middle, adding a bit of Virgin to my inner corner. 

5. What are your favourite shoes to wear? 
These are from New look and I'm in love! 

5. What is on your want list for autumn/winter reading? 
Definitely John Green - Fault in our stars I've heard such good reviews and will definitely treat myself to that book. :) 


See you soon.
R x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment