December/November Favourites!





Makeup!

Recently I've been absolutely adoring Mac pigment - Aurora it's the most gorgeous day to night lid colour. I've been wearing it all over the lid with a Matte brown eyeshadow in the crease. :) 

 

I've also been loving Rimmel - Stare at me , Rimmel Kate moss - 107 and Collection Cream puff moisturising lip cream - fairy cake (go and smell it oh my god!) 

 

Everyone knows the very famous Beauty Blender, well I can now see what the fuss was about! I LOVE IT! I use it to apply foundation, I make it slightly damp and dab the foundation on, I'll never use a foundation brush ever again. 


Skincare! 

 To cleanse and exfoliate my face, I've been using The body shop - Teatree squeaky clean scrub, from the first couple of uses I noticed the instant re-freshly skin had! The exfoliating beads are just the right size and really help to remove dry skin cells and unclog pores. Love love love it!


As everyone does, I get the occasional annoy breakouts on my face, moisturising your face durin a break out tends to be bad for your skin as it adds excess oil to your skin not helping those pesky spots . So I discovered the PERFECT moisturiser for spot prone skin, it still moisturises perfectly, but helps balance oil and control blemishes. 


Fragrance! 

I haven't stopped wearing the Holister - Flippers beach body spray! Even though it could be classed as a summery scent it's still gorgeous and a lot of people have mentioned that I smell good. ;) Will defonatley be purchasing one of there many other body sprays.


Music and Randoms! 

I've been using the Tangle Teezer non-stop, it's perfect for wet and dry hair and I get so much use out of it. And it's pink, doesn't get any better then that..

 


As soon as the Miley Cyrus - Bangerz Album came out, I was all over it! I over every song in the album, but my favourites are FU, Adore you, do my thing, and someone else.

Other songs I've been loving!
What now - Rihanna
Mr. Bright side - the killers
Little house - Amanda seyfred 

Comment telling me what you've been loving!
Lots of love,
R x x










No comments:

Post a Comment